Portable Industrial Multi-Fuel Forced Air Heater For Farm Sheds Greenhouse
ARES standard industrial portable multi-fuel heater is an ideal heating solution when heating your job spaces. It offers consistent and reliable heat for a comfortable work site. In addition, its powerful oxygen supply completely burns the fuel for a rapid heating. Due to its excellent heating performance, the heating space of this multi-fuel heater (ALG-L30A) can reach up to 2,100 square feet of your ventilated warehouses, open barns, garages, workshops, construction sites, or wherever you need powerful, dependable heat. And, on a full tank of fuel, this unit can run up to 12 hours.
This powerful multi-fuel heater with built-in thermostat allows for complete temperature control so it can be set at a desired comfort level. Advanced safety features including safety overheat shut-off system, high-temperature limit shut off, flame-out fuel cut, adjustable thermostat control, LED readout and a cord wrap. Also it equipped with 2 heavy-duty solid wheels. This multi-fuel forced air heater is not for use in residential living areas or in inadequately ventilated areas. Proper ventilation is required during operation.
● Quick heat starting with 3-5 seconds
● Large hot air volume
● Durable components, sturdy design
● Built-in auto diagnostics and safety flameout sensor
● Built in air pressure gauge
● Convenient thermostat heat control
● Extend heat dissipation function
● Adjustable temperature design with 5°C to 65°C
● Runs efficiently on multiple fuel types
● Heavy-duty, high quality cast electric motor
● Portable and easy to maintenance
● Operates up to 12 hours on a full tank of fuel
|Model Number:||ALG-L15A,ALG-L20A,ALG-L30A||Brand Name:||ARES/OEM|
|Product Name:||Fuel Forced Air Heater||Voltage:||220V-240V|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Material:||Cold-Roll Steel Sheet|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Color:||Red, Black Or Customized|
|Application:||Barns, Greenhouse, Big Space Room, Outdoor Site||Surpport:||OEM and ODM|
|Power Source:||Electric||Air Output:||500-720 m³/h|
|Function:||Adjustable Thermostat, Overheat Protection, Ventilation||Power:||15KW- 30KW|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, ISO, 3C||Setting Temperature:||5-65 °C|
|Installation:||Freestanding, Portable, Floor type||Supply Ability:||150000 Pieces per Year|
|Quantity(Sets)||1 - 100||101 - 1000||1001 - 3000|
|Powder Supply||220-240V ~50Hz||220-240V ~50Hz||220-240V ~50Hz|
|Air Output||500 m³/h||550 m³/h||720 m³/h|
|Suggested Use Area (㎡)||50-100 ㎡||100-150 ㎡||150-200 ㎡|
|Product Size (Mm)||740*300*450||805*460*590||805*460*590|
|Packing Size (Mm)||700*300*450||870*335*505||870*335*505|
|N.W.||11.1 kg||21.8 kg||21.8 kg|
|G.W.||12.7 kg||23.8 kg||23.8 kg|
1. Place the Multi fuel Forced Air Heater vertically on a firm and flat surface, away from humid environments and flammable materials.
2. Connect the power plug to a safe separate outlet.
3. Adjust the temperature control to the desired temperature.
4. Turn on the power switch of the host.
5. After turning on the switch, the Garage Heater can operate normally and can start to work at the set temperature.
6. When the room temperature reaches the required temperature, the Space Heater will temporarily stop working.
7. When the temperature drops below the set temperature, the Air Heater will restart heating.
8. The Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater starts and stops automatically to keep the indoor temperature constant.
9. After use, first turn off the Air Heater switch, and then unplug the power cord.
10. After turning off the Space Heater, the Heater will cool down within 5 minutes. Be careful not to touch the combustion tube during the cooling of the Heater.
The Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater is Reliable heat for a comfortable work environment and available in many sizes, these heaters are perfect for well-ventilated Workshops, Garages, Warehouses, Greenhouse Farm, and Construction Sites.
• Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
• Proper ventilation required during operation.
• Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.